4420 Brookfield Corp. Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151
Responsible for the receiving product and ensures that aisles are stocked, labeled, clean and delivered product is packed out, and proper customer service is provided. 50% or more of the job includes manual labor.
- Ensure proper customer service and works to develop relationships with customers.
- Supervises and works together with Smallwares Supervisor (if applicable) and Stocker/s to assure that shelves are stocked and merchandise is rotated.
- Assists in developing schedules, monitors performance and recommends the proper discipline as appropriate including termination.
- Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating procedures
- Interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
- Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Rotates product as needed.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most recent pricing and market conditions.
- Supervises and works alongside the Stocker/s in the receiving of all smallwares products and ensures that the proper paperwork is completed.
- Physically breaks down pallets, stocks product and organizes displays.
- Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having physical inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
- Supervises the ordering of smallwares products from vendors on a regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal shrink due to expirations and not have too much inventory on hand.
- Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper block and date tags.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets and cleaning underneath.
- Insures that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold.
Assures that trash is removed from floor and properly handled.
- Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking the system and rack for product.
- Maintains that all signage is correct and that the flyers prices are reflected on the product.
- Coordinates proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies, proper holding power, and space allocation) and creatively merchandises and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
- Performs weekly self-audits
- Health Dental Vision Available after 90 days
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan
- 18+ years old
- High school diploma
- Can lift 50+ lbs
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years experience in customer service
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and general public
- Ability to calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, mass and volume.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situation and documentation.
- Computer Literacy
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.